Young U's fans watch on at WHCS
Image by :
How And Where To Buy Tickets
Colchester United are pleased to provide our supporters with a wide range of options for purchasing tickets for first team matchdays.
We know that money can be at a premium for fans, particularly those with families, so we have great ways for you to save money, particularly if you buy early for a home game.
And for the 2015/16 season, U11s can once again attend for FREE for every single League One game!
The U's have a progressive pricing model, meaning the earlier you buy, the more money you save. Each game goes on sale at the start of the season, with prices steadily increasing the nearer to kick-off.
The price bandings are as follows:-
Early Bird Best Price | Super Saver | Saver | Advance | Matchday
(Prices in the above bands apply from start of the season, five weeks, three weeks and one week from the game itself).
* Please note that a senior concession comes into force for those fans aged 65+Where to Buy Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online up an hour and a half before kick off via colutickets.com
For 2015/16, we are also offering a Print At Home option, allowing you to print off your own tickets to use on a matchday. Give it a try!
Tickets can be purchased over the phone on 0845 437 9089 up to an hour before kick off on Saturdays and an hour and fifteen before midweek games.
Our telephones are manned between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. On matchday Saturday, we are available on the phone between 10:00am and 2:00pm. If there is an evening game, then the phone lines remain available until an hour and a quarter before kick off.
Address: Weston Homes Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5UP
Tickets are sold from the Ticket Office from 9.00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
The Ticket Office also remains open until 5:30pm after Saturday matches to allow our supporters to purchase tickets for future games.
Tickets purchased either online or by phone can be collected from the Ticket Office up to the day before the game or from collection marquee to the left of the Ticket Office at the Weston Homes Community Stadium.
Terms & Conditions
1. All tickets are sold subject to availability
2. A Season Ticket entitles the holder to their seat for all home Football League games only; for home cup games, Season Ticket holders will be given priority for sales and can purchase their tickets if required
3. Season Tickets paid for by cheque or credit card will not be released until the funds have been cleared
4. All first requests for concessionary tickets must be accompanied by some form of original ID i.e. passport, birth certificate, photocard driving licence or pension book
5. Every person attending a match will have to purchase an appropriate ticket irrespective of age. When purchasing a concession ticket, you will be asked for proof of identity to validate your transaction.
6. Upgrading of Season Tickets must be requested at least 24 hours prior to kick off and can be undertaken either at the Ticket Office or over the telephone. If the request is made four working days in advance of the game in question, the ticket can be posted, otherwise collection from the Ticket Office is required
7. Upgrading of matchday tickets must be requested at least 24 hours prior to kick off and must be undertaken in person at the Ticket Office with the specific ticket
8. Matchday tickets can be refunded up until kick off on the the day of the game. Following that, at the Ticket Office Team Leader's discretion, refunds may be made up to two working days after the game when credit for a future game may be given
9. Should a game be postponed, it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the rescheduled date and to organise their ticket arrangements before the rearranged game takes place
10. Season Ticket refunds may be given pro rata on written application and at the General Manager's discretion up to 30th October of each season
11. When purchasing tickets, an administration fee will be charged for the booking and a further charge for transactions using a credit card. The CV2 security code will be asked for to ensure secure transactions
12. The general sale of match tickets in home areas is specifically for current and new Colchester United supporters and will not knowingly be sold to away supporters
13. All Season Ticket holders receive 10% discount in the Club Shop on all full priced items on production of their current Season Ticket card
14. Family Seating:-
• Tickets in East 7, 8 (The Family Area) can only be purchased with the intention that an adult and child, up to and including 18 years of age, attend and enter the ground together
• Each paying adult is able to bring four U11s for free with their ticket. Please be aware that if you are purchasing more than four tickets for children under the age of eleven, you will have to pay a surcharge of £1.00 for each additional child. In the interests of safeguarding, each paying adult is allowed to purchase a maximum of eight child tickets (either U11s, U14s or U18s).
• We do understand that there may be times that the child will not be able to attend the game, but we do not want to penalise the adult(s) by not allowing them to attend. Therefore:
Season Ticket Holders will need to contact the Ticket Office of their wish to attend without the accompanying child, giving the date of the game in question; this should take place no later than 24 hours before the day of the game.
This then allows us to notify the Safety Officer and Turnstile Operators so that they will give you access to your usual place
Matchday Ticket Holders will be asked to move to another block within the ground either at the same cost or as an upgrade
• If the Season Ticket Holder is a child and cannot attend a particular game, another child within the specified age bracket could use the ticket, or if you have sought permission at least 24 hours in advance of the game in question, we would consider upgrading the ticket to allow another person to attend with you.
• All of these options are subject to monitoring and will be at the discretion of the Safety Officer and Ticket Office Team Leader
15. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The F.A. Premier League and The Football League in respect of the relevant competition and Colchester United Football Club Ground Regulations
16. No person may bring into the ground or use within the ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to any match, or the ground
17. Mobile telephones are permitted within the ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only
18. Colchester United Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions
19. Colchester United Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets
20. Colchester United Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground
21. The use of a Colchester United Football Club ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulation and the Ground Regulations and Colchester United Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground, any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations
22. Colchester United Football Club will gain official authorisation for purchases of eight or more tickets at any one time made by credit or debit card
23. All Ticketing Terms and Conditions are subject to regular monitoring and may be changed during the course of the season. Details can be found on the website, requested from the Ticket Office and when changes are made the newest version will feature in the Matchday Programme