Terms & Conditions of Ticket Purchase
1. All tickets are sold subject to availability. Nothing in these Conditions of Issue shall constitute or imply any entitlement to occupy the seat indicated on the Home Match Ticket in any subsequent match or season.
2. Save for official Club Merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, you shall not bring into, use or display within the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
3. The Club reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Ground any person who fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions of Entry and/or the Club’s Ground Regulations and/or Customer Charter.
4. A Season Ticket entitles the holder to their seat for all home Football League games only; for home cup games, Season Ticket holders will be given a period of priority sales.
5. Season Tickets paid for by cheque or credit card will not be released until the funds have cleared. Season Tickets purchased using the payment plan will be cancelled if payment defaults.
6. Vouchers received as part of the Season Ticket package can be redeemed against standard match tickets, events tickets (ticket only) and in the Club Shop.
7. All first requests for concessionary tickets must be accompanied by some form of original ID i.e. passport, birth certificate, photocard driving licence or pension book.
8. Every person attending a match will have to purchase an appropriate ticket irrespective of age. When purchasing a concession ticket, you will be asked for proof of identity to validate your transaction. Any person attempting admission with an invalid concession ticket, or is unable to provide proof of concession entitlement, will be refused entry on that ticket and no refund will be issued. The Home Match Ticket will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the Home Match Ticket at any time.
9. Match dates may be subject to change from time to time for reasons beyond the Club's control (including, without limitation, television scheduling, cup competitions or postponement due to adverse weather conditions). The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability. Where any Match is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, the Club shall not have any liability to you or your Guests, except that following any cancellation, abandonment or postponement of a Match you shall be entitled to attend the rearranged Match using the Home Match ticket purchased for the original Match date or via such application procedure as the Club shall publish on its Website as applicable.
10. Upgrading of Season tickets must be requested at least 24 hours prior to kick off and can be undertaken either at the Ticket Office or over the telephone. If the request is made four working days in advance of the game in question, the ticket can be posted, otherwise collection from the Ticket Office is required.
11. Upgrading of matchday tickets must be requested at least 24 hours prior to kick off and must be undertaken in person at the Ticket Office with the specific ticket.
12. Season Tickets and Matchday Tickets are sold on the condition that they are non-refundable after purchase.
13. When purchasing tickets, an administration fee will be charged for postage and for transactions using a credit card. When choosing Print at Home tickets it will be the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that each ticket is printed on a blank A4 piece of white paper. If the Print at Home ticket is printed incorrectly, or is damaged or illegible in any way, the ticket will not be valid and a new ticket may need to be purchased. An administration fee will be charged for any ticket reprints, including Print at Home.
14. Home Match Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By purchasing a Home Match Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
15. Family Seating:
a) Tickets in the JobServe East Stand (the Family Area) can only be purchased with the intention that an adult and child, up to and including 18 years of age, attend and enter the Ground together.
b) Each paying adult is able to bring four U11s for free with their ticket. Please be aware that if you are an individual adult purchasing more than four tickets for children under the age of 11, you will have to pay a small charge for each additional child.
c) In the interests of safeguarding, each paying adult is allowed to purchase a maximum of eight child tickets (either U11s, U14s or U18s).
d) We do understand that there may be times that the child will not be able to attend the game, but we do not want to penalise the adult(s) by not allowing them to attend, therefore:-
i) Season Ticket Holders will need to contact the Ticket Office of their wish to attend without the accompanying child, giving the date of the game in question; this should take place no later than 24 hours before the day of the game
ii) This then allows us to notify the Safety Officer and Turnstile Operators so that they will give you access to your usual place.
iii) Matchday Ticket Holders will be asked to move to another block of the Ground either at the same cost or as an upgrade.
e) If the Season Ticket Holder is a child and cannot attend a particular game, another child within the specified age bracket could use the ticket or, if you have sought permission at least 24 hours in advance of the game in question, we would consider upgrading the ticket to allow another person to attend with you.
f) All of these options are subject to monitoring and will be at the discretion of the Safety Officer and Ticket Office Team Leader.
16. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The FA Premier League and The Football League in respect of the relevant competition and Colchester United Football Club Ground Regulations.
17. No person shall bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or any aspect of it. Any person acting in breach of this provision will be required to deliver up any tapes, films, disks or other recordings or data to the Football League and/or the Club and the copyright in any such recording or transmission is hereby assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988) to the Club. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided they are for personal use only.
18. Colchester United Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
19. Colchester United Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets.
20. Colchester United Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
21. The use of a Colchester United Football Club ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulation around the Ground Regulations and Colchester United Football Club reserves the right to eject from the Ground, any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
22. All Ticketing Terms and Conditions are subject to regular monitoring and may be changed during the course of the season. Details can be found on the website, requested form the Ticket Office and, when changes are made, the newest version will feature in the Matchday Programme.