Traineeships With Colchester United Football In The Community
Join a professional football club as a trainee for 3 months and learn new skills. Get free work based training that will improve your future prospects.
Thousands of young people have got their careers off to a flying start and many have got their dream jobs thanks to football traineeships.
Get started by registering your interest today!
Places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Over the 12 weeks each trainee will get;
- Access training in employment skills including; creating your CV, seeking employment opportunities and interview skills
- Receive Maths and English lessons which will help them catch up with the minimum job entry requirements.
- Experience sports coaching within a professional environment
- Receive high quality work experience in business administration, hospitality, grounds maintenance, and match day.
- Be working with a team gaining valuable experience of working in the sport and leisure industry.
- Have the opportunity of Matchday experience at the Jobserve Community Stadium
This will be a fascinating 12 weeks and after successful completion of the Traineeship course, each trainee will receive;
- certificates for any exams passed
- certificate of completion
- a letter of reference to support future job/apprenticeship applications.
The trainees will also be given a formal practice interview for any potential employer and/or an apprenticeship with written feedback and (where available) opportunities to refine your interview skills.
* Please register for the club website prior to filling in the form below. The Register icon is at the top right of this page.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE TRAINEESHIP?
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
You will be offered an interview and be given an exit interview/written feedback and (where available) a formal practice interview for employment and/or an apprenticeship with a potential employer.