Premier League Primary Stars uses football as a tool to inspire children to learn, be active and develop important life skills.
Available to every primary school within our local community, it inspires girls and boys aged 5-11 (Year 1-Year 6) in the classroom, the playground and on the sports field.
Strands of work support the Primary National Curriculum and cover:
- PSHE (Personal, Social, Health & Economic)
We encourage schools to sign up to the to the Primary Stars website to fully access all the support and resource available through engaging in this programme.
Programmes available to schools include a range of different lessons, sessions and educational activations including:
- PE Support Programme
- Reading Stars
- Story Stars
- Magazine Stars (NEW for 2022/23)
- Maths Stars
- PSHE Health & Wellbeing
- Social Action
Active Me (PE - NEW for 2022/23)
- Planet Super League
- Sports Tournaments and Sports Days
- Collapsed Curriculum Enrichment Events and Assemblies
Premier League values underpin everything on offer, encouraging children to:
• Be ambitious – work hard and never give up on their goals
• Be inspiring – set a great example to others
• Be connected – work well with others and in a team
• Be fair – treat people equally and think of others