Our Term Time Programme offers both boys and girls between the ages of 2 and 14 a wide range of opportunities to experience structured, fun and engaging football sessions by highly qualified members of our workforce.
Please see the programmes we offer below:
- Soccer Minis – For children in Reception to School Year 2. Sessions include skills coaching, fun games to reinforce coaching points and small-sided games to give players a basic understanding of the rules of football.
- Early Eagles – Saturday morning coaching available for children between the ages of 4 and 7 years of age to participate at the JobServe Community Stadium. Providing an opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of football. Including ball control and mastery, passing, dribbling and striking. Alongside the opportunity to play fun games and the chance to meet Eddie himself!
- Soccer Kids – For children in School Year 3 to 6. Sessions are game based for children to re-visit and refine techniques whilst building confidence within game situations.
- Skills School – For secondary school players wishing to receive advanced coaching to improve their knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of the game from defending deep and counter attacking, to penetrating with width and scoring from wide areas.
- The Technical Goalkeeping Programme (TGP) is designed to support the development of goalkeepers of all abilities whether at the beginning of their journey or those looking at accessing additional professional goalkeeping coaching.
- Multi-Sports Activities - Participants will get the opportunity to try a range of different sports accross the delivery block to enable them to broaden their skill sets and experience different activities.
To book a FREE taster session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have booked your session, you will be automatically entered into a competition to win a Colchester United first team shirt.
If you have any questions relating to the sessions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the below information:-
Telephone: 01206 755160
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org