How much would it cost you to watch the U's?
The BBC Price of Football survey that came out on Thursday morning has revealed some interesting facts and figures about the cost of watching the football in the UK – but how much is it going to cost YOU to come and watch your local team?
With a wide range of prices available on every matchday at the Weston Homes Community Stadium, there are some great prices on offer to come and watch Colchester United in action.
A full pricing list is HERE, but here are some facts and figures that might catch your eye:-
- Prices at the Weston Homes have been the same for three seasons now. Whilst the cost of living is going up in most walks of life, the U's have tried to keep prices at an affordable level for supporters
- Due to feedback from fans, there are now more family friendly prices than ever. Our family pricing extends right the way to the halfway line this season, with U8s able to sit on the halfway line from just £4 a game.
- What's more, kids aged 8 or under can come to EVERY game from just £1 a match this season – or only 82p a game with a Season Ticket.
- Adults are able to watch U's first team games for just £18 – less than the divisional average for the cheapest ticket at each club, with the £18 price being cheaper than 15 other clubs at this level.
- Four years after moving to the new stadium, there are around 2,000 seats that are cheaper or the same as it cost to sit in than the seating at Layer Road and South Stand prices are on a par with the Barside!
- We’ve got great pricing on offer for groups, clubs and schools who want to attend matches. For example, at our last home game against Stevenage, there were nearly 250 kids
of various ages who took advantage of our great group booking
and Matchday Club
for more details.@ColU_OfficialSo, as you can see, there’s plenty of choice on offer for fans who want to come to games at the U’s. If you’ve not been before, then give us a call on 0845 437 9089 or tweet us on