Another big jackpot up for grabs this weekend.
Col U Lotto – How It Works
Signing up is simple and you could change your life if you land the jackpot.
Plenty of you have signed up already after last week's big launch and there's another huge jackpot on offer this weekend.
There's another massive jackpot up for grabs on this Saturday's Col U Lotto draw, so it's definitely time for you to get on board and give yourself a chance of winning big!
Playing Col U Lotto is a great way to get behind your club, support the Managers Player Fund and make sure you’re in with a chance to win huge cash prizes. How does this exciting initiative work, and how can Col U Lotto offer these spectacular jackpots?
Our simple five-step beginners’ guide explains the process.
1. Playing Col U Lotto is as simple as visiting www.colulotto.com
registering your details, choosing your lucky numbers and telling us how long you’d like to play for.
The draws take place every Wednesday at around 6pm and every Saturday between 7pm and 10pm.
2. Each lotto bet, which enters one line of your numbers into the game, is priced at £1.50. You can place as many bets against each lotto draw as you like, either choosing your own lucky numbers or opting for a lucky dip.
3. From each lotto bet placed, 26% of the revenue goes to the managers player fund a dedicated, ring-fenced cash reserve that will be put towards new signings, player wages and nothing else. All proceeds that the club receives are donated directly to this.
4. In addition to placing a standard lotto bet, you can also opt in to the Supporters’ Syndicate, which is a great way to give yourself multiple chances to win. Each syndicate contains 100 lotto lines, giving each member an amazing 100 chances to win their share of Col U lotto jackpot.
5. If you win a prize we’ll let you know either by email or text message. Cash prizes are awarded by matching three numbers or more, with other prizes on offer for matching just the Legend.
Col U Lotto is powered by Lotto Network, which funds and pays all prizes in full – meaning that the club needn’t worry about a thing. This means that club will only ever benefit from Col U Lotto – a real win-win situation for supporters!
By pooling players from its various B2B and B2C partners, Lotto Network is able to ensure that its average estimated jackpots are significantly higher than other UK-based offerings, including The National Lottery’s Lotto.
This means that you can expect average jackpots of over £7.5m! The largest single jackpot paid out by Lotto Network to date is a staggering €31.7m (£27.1m).