Conference & Events Sales Executive position at WHCS.
Conference & Events Sales Executive
Colchester United are one of the most progressive football clubs in the Football League and operate one of the most successful conference & events venues in the region.
To continue this growth Colchester United are looking for a very pro-active sales person to join the busy conference and events sales team in a role to promote and sell the facilities to new customers.
Working to daily call time targets and monthly revenue targets selling a broad product portfolio including conferences, room hire & events into a mix of existing accounts and new business.
Working within the Conference & Events Team, you will maximise revenues for the business by driving sales activity and maximising utilisation of the facilities on non match days.
• Ensuring call and sales targets are met and bookings achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings
• Identifying new contacts and developing sales leads
• Contacting and qualifying commercial sales opportunities, ensuring that enquiries are converted into confirmed business
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving outstanding issues to ensure repeat business
• Sales driven with a desire to succeed
• Previous successful experience achieving targets in a similar sales environment including cold calling
• Flexibility within role and must be available to work scheduled hours, including some weekends and evenings
• Target oriented and sales focussed
• Excellent communicator with strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Dedicated to offering first class service
• Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
Hours of Work:-
40 hours per week, some weekends and evenings.
Please send your CV and covering letter/e-mail to To apply:-
Basic up to £15K with a performance related bonus - OTE £18K