How many did you get?
Colchester United welcomed around 150 Season Ticket holders to their latest Fans Forum at the stadium on Tuesday night.
Chairman Robbie Cowling and Head Coach John McGreal took questions from an appreciative audience as the highs and lows of the past nine months went under the microscope.
The fans were also able to participate in a quiz on the night, and the questions and answers are as follows:-
1) Which three Col U players have played the most minutes for us this season?
Sam Walker Richard Brindley Brennan Dickenson
2) In which game did we have our biggest home crowd this season (so far!)?
Leyton Orient (7,003)
3) Which away league game saw the smallest overall crowd, and for a bonus point, what was the actual number watching the game?
4) How many penalties did Dillon Barnes save in the penalty shoot out against Charlton in the EFL Trophy?
5) Of the players that have played a first team match this season, who has played the fewest minutes?
Charley Edge (6)
6) Prior to this season, how many career goals has George Elokobi scored?
7) Name two of the three clubs that Femi Akinwande has joined on loan this season
Bishops Stortford, Maldon & Tiptree, East Thurrock United
8) Which teams have brought the largest and smallest visiting numbers to WHCS in the league this season?
Portsmouth (2,224) Morecambe (80)
9) Who sponsors the club's U18s this season?
10) What was the team’s longest away trip this season?
Carlisle United (584 mile round trip)
11) Which four teams have been confirmed as coming into League Two next season?
Chesterfield, Coventry City, Swindon Town and Lincoln City
12) He has twelve goals this season, but how many had Brennan Dickenson scored prior to his arrival at Col U?
13) Which Colchester United defender was born in Watford?
Lewis Kinsella (Lloyd Doyley was born in Whitechapel!)
14) Only two teams have scored more at home than Col U in League Two this season. Who are they?
Stevenage and Portsmouth
15) Which team have scored the least at home in League Two this season?
Leyton Orient (18)
16) How many games has John McGreal won in all competitions this season?
17) Name the town in Kenya that now has Colchester United kits, thanks to our recent FITC visit?
18) What country has defender Matt Briggs represented?
19) Who is older, Doug Loft or Luke Prosser?
Doug Loft (30 v 28)
20) Chris Porter has played more league games for Colchester than any of his previous clubs – true or false?
True (Col U 89, Sheffield United next on 88)
Back The Boys - For A Whole Year!
to find out more.Click here If you want to get right behind the U's, you can buy an Annual Subscription at any time and come to every home game (first team and U23s) for a full year.