Join us for our trials in February.
Colchester United Football Club is on the look-out for current school year 11, 12 and 13 students that
Our latest trials will take place on Thursday, February 16th and we're looking for the best in local talent to represent the U's.
are advanced female footballers, for our Female Football College commencing September 2017.
The Colchester United Female Football College Programme will be based at the Thurstable Sixth Form Centre,
The female football college programme will allow
close to the new Colchester United training ground.
students to progress in both their further education, leadership skills and football development.
• Links with Colchester United Football Club
• A daily structured football programme with UEFA 'B' Licensed (FA Level 3) coaches
• A full range of full time educational courses including BTEC courses, A levels and GCSEs
• A competitive fixture schedule in local and national college league and cup competitions
• The opportunity to take Football Association coaching qualifications (FA Levels 1 and 2)
• Sports leadership/officiating/courses
• Comprehensive sports injury back up and access to CUFC physiotherapy team
• Assistance and advice on careers after the Programme (i.e. higher education, employment, football etc)
• Access additional support such as strength and conditioning and match analysis
• Local Futsal League fixtures
If you are interested in participating in the trials, please contact Nikita Runnacles on
• Team Tours at end of the season
Back The Boys - For A Whole Year!
to find out more.Click here If you want to get right behind the U's, you can buy an Annual Subscription at any time and come to every home game (first team and U23s) for a full year.