U's prepare for an exciting new season.
Colchester United supporters are being urged to make the Weston Homes Community Stadium a fortress once again in 2017/18, as the U's look for more success on home turf next season.
The U's have launched their Season Ticket packages for the new campaign and have FROZEN prices across the board as they look to build on a hugely positive season under John McGreal's management.
Last season, only Doncaster Rovers picked up more points in front of their own supporters and only Plymouth scored more on home turf, as the U's made the Weston Homes Community Stadium a tough place for visiting teams to come.
And Head Coach John is keen for fans to be right behind the team again when things get underway in August. He said: "The fans backed us brilliantly throughout last season and their support in the home fixtures really played their part in getting the team over the line to some crucial victories, particularly in the second half of the season.
"It was great to hear the amount of noise created around the stadium and the togetherness and unity we saw during this season will be just as important when we begin our push again from August onwards."
The U's fans responded to the team’s good form with attendances in the last eight games averaging nearly 4,800. Indeed, the season's average was higher than the club's last two promotion campaigns, as word of the team's exciting football spread around the town.
To see this year's Season Ticket brochure, click HERE
The main headlines for next season's ticket packages are:-
- ALL prices frozen around the stadium for 2017/18
- Annual Subscriptions on offer again to allow fans to spread the cost over the course of the year in easy monthly payments
- Credit added to Season Ticket cards to allow fans to spend in the shop, on the concourses and on events
- Season Ticket packages will be on sale from Monday June 19th with fans once again able to take advantage of the online Early Bird discount (which runs through to Monday July 3rd)
- Existing Season Ticket Holders seats will be held until the U's Open Day on Sunday July 16th
We look forward to having you back with and getting behind our team next season!