Colchester United are on the look-out for current school year 11, 12 and 13 students that are advanced female footballers, for our Female Football College commencing September 2018.
The Colchester United Female Football College Programme will be based at the Thurstable Sixth Form Centre, close to Colchester United's training ground.
The female football college programme will allow students to progress in both their further education, leadership skills and football development.
• Links with Colchester United Football Club
• A daily structured football programme with UEFA ‘B’ Licensed (FA Level 3) coaches
• A full range of full time educational courses including BTEC courses, ‘A’ levels and GCSEs
• A competitive fixture schedule in local and national college league and cup competitions
• The opportunity to take Football Association coaching qualifications (FA Levels 1 and 2)
• Sports leadership/officiating/courses
• Comprehensive sports injury back up and access to CUFC physiotherapy team
• Assistance and advice on careers after the Programme (i.e. higher education, employment, football etc)
• Access additional support such as strength and conditioning and match analysis
• Local Futsal League fixtures
• Team Tours at end of the season
To download our trials flyer, click HERE and for more details, e-mail Rebecca Edwards on firstname.lastname@example.org.