Our Term Time Programme offers both boys and girls between the ages of 2 and 14 a wide range of opportunities to experience structured, fun and engaging football sessions by highly qualified members of our workforce.
These courses include:-
• Tiny U’s – A brand new programme which focuses on the fundamental movements, individual ball mastery and dribbling alongside improving their Agility, Balance and Coordination for 2 and 3 year olds!
• Soccer Minis – For children in Reception to School Year 2. Sessions include skills coaching, fun games to reinforce coaching points and small-sided games to give players a basic understanding of the rules of football.
• Early Eagles – Saturday morning coaching available for children between the ages of 4 and 7 years of age to participate at the Weston Homes Community Stadium. Providing an opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of football. Including ball control and mastery, passing, dribbling and striking. Alongside the opportunity to play fun games and the chance to meet Eddie himself!
• Soccer Kids – For children in School Year 3 to 6. Sessions are game based for children to re-visit and refine techniques whilst building confidence within game situations.
• Skills School – For secondary school players wishing to receive advanced coaching to improve their knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of the game from defending deep and counter attacking, to penetrating with width and scoring from wide areas.
• The Technical Goalkeeping Programme (TGP) is designed to support the development of goalkeepers of all abilities whether at the beginning of their journey or those looking at accessing additional professional goalkeeping coaching.
Please click HERE for our latest activities brochure or, to book onto one of our courses, visit our Official Soccer Schools site.
If you have any questions relating to the sessions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the below information:-
Telephone: 01206 755160