Colchester United supporters will be able to buy individual match permits more than a month in advance this season.
With the first home game of the 2021/22 season just over two weeks away and confidence growing that the season will start with unrestricted attendances, we are delighted to launch single match permits to allow both home and away fans to purchase tickets for a single match here at the JobServe Community Stadium.
These are on sale NOW on ColUTickets.com.
However, whilst it is still uncertain that unrestricted attendances will remain in place for the foreseeable, we are only going to make games available to home fans thirty seven days before they are due to be played and to away fans fourteen days beforehand.
For all but the first two fixtures, this will allow a short period of time for home fans to buy games at our cheapest, (Early Bird), price.
This policy will be reviewed on a constant basis because we would ideally like to get games on sale sooner but whilst there remains some uncertainty, we do not want to create the massive issue that over selling any games would cause.
Whilst this policy is in place, the pricing for a single match permit will be based on our 2019/20 ticket prices whereby:
- A single match permit purchased five weeks or more before kick-off will be based on the ‘EARLY BIRD’ price.
- A single match permit purchased three to five weeks before kick-off will be based on the ‘SUPER SAVER’ price.
- A single match permit purchased one to three weeks before kick-off will be based on the ‘SAVER’ price.
- A single match permit purchased a week or less before kick-off will be based on the ‘ADVANCE’ price.
- A single match permit purchased on match-day will be based on the ‘MATCHDAY’ price.
For those supporters who are new to the ticketing purchase process, here's a 'How To' guide.
To take a quick look at how much you'll pay depending on when you purchase, click HERE.
Time constraints mean that the first couple of matches will not be available to purchase individually at the cheapest 'Early Bird' or Super Saver' prices, but there is a way to get these prices for the first five matches by buying a Multi-Match Permit.
Multi-Match Permit prices are based on the 19/20 Early Bird prices and come in five, ten or fifteen match packs - for details and to buy, click HERE.
And the cheapest way of all to see the U's in action this season is to buy a Seasonal Permit - head to ColUTickets.com to find out more.