Join our matchday activities team.
Colchester United are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to join our matchday activities team.
We want to work with friendly, confident and outgoing individuals, who are comfortable in talking to people of all ages and will be proactive on a matchday.
Job roles will include:-
- liaising with supporters to show them to relevant areas of the stadium of a matchday
- assisting current club staff with matchday roles
- assisting with sports activities during the course of the matchday (outside of the stadium and at half time on the pitch)
- help with our Family enclosure and this year's U11s for Free initiative
- promo work to raise awareness of club activities
This is a voluntary role but benefits will include a match ticket to watch the game and a free match programme.
It will also help the individual with valuable experience in event management, customer service and sports provision to the general public.
Hours: 12pm-5pm on a Saturday matchday, which includes the time of the match itself
To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with a brief CV and a short statement on why you think you would be suitable for the role.
If this job appeals to you and friends, please feel free to apply as a group.