Colchester United Football in the Community are seeking a Sport & Education Officer to join their team at Shrub End.
This role involves:-
- To coordinate the successfully implementation and delivery of Premier League Primary Stars, Joy of Moving and Sport and Education programmes as a key member of the Education team.
- To support on the expansion and sustainability of Sport and Education Programmes
- To ensure all school sport incentives are met with the schools, this will require liaison with CUFC
- To support in the delivery of the CUFITC Sports activities
- To provide schools and Sport and Education Manager with the day to day coaching amendments
- To work with Head of Community to co-ordinate development projects as instructed
- To co-ordinate the preparation of coaching packs and staff online tool to include code of conducts, schemes of work and online staff tool
- To coordinate, manage, deliver and monitor coaching sessions with groups of young people, or organisations
- To use views as a monitoring tool and support the Senior Team in producing appropriate reports
- To support with CUFITC administration as required
- To administrate the Sport and Education Programmes
- To liaise with Schools concerning CUFITC day to day operation
- To lead, motivate, mentor sessional staff when appropriate
- To plan, monitor and evaluate all coaching sessions led or assisted at
- To ensure Safeguarding is adhered to including keeping personal DBS, First Aid qualifications
- To provide reports and invoice information as requested by finance department
- To ensure the quality control of coaching sessions and CUFITC equipment.
- To contribute to staff development including coach education and peer coaching